Welcome!

Welcome!Please don't copy just save the pics in your computor please

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My own Winx Club charecters!

The girl in the red is Rene!
This girl in green is Stephanie!

This girl in orange is Lyla.

















I have my own Winx charecters!As you have already seen Cassidy (Cassie).Well I have Melissa,Stephanie,Rene,Lyla,Tawny,and Adella!

















This is Adella for now she looks like Flora.The girl in the blue.



































The girl in puple is Melissa. The girl in yellow is Tawny.




4 comments:

  1. Cool! I like Stephanie the best. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like Adella; =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. But it would be nice to know their powers. Oh well, cool fan characters anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sorry,I'll post their powers too.

    ReplyDelete